- • Medicare
- • Medicaid
- • Private Insurance
- • Assisted Living Facilities of all types
- • Nursing Homes
- • Private Homes
- • Veterans
- • Corporations & Businesses
- • Workers Compensation
We accept what Medicare pays as payment in full. There is no co-payment or deductible to pay either. It's all a benefit of your traditional medicare. As your Federally Certified Medicare Provider, we still believe a promise made is a promise to be kept. To find out what help is available for you or a loved one, call and ask for Public Information Services. A friendly registered nurse is available to help you.
Products and Services
Oklahoma Heritage Home Care provides a full range of services in an effort to maximize contribution toward meeting the goals of the patient, their family, and their physician. All personnel furnishing services maintain a liason to ensure that their efforts are coordinated effectively and support the objecives outlined in the Plan of Care.
- Federally Certified
- As your Federally Certified Medicare Provider, We still Believe a Promise made is a Promise to be Kept. To find out what help is available for you or a loved one, call and ask for Public Information Services. A friendly Registered Nurse is available to Help you.
- (405) 722-8111
- Call (405) 722-8111. Physician Offices and Hospital Personnel, please use the same number for patient inquiries. Please ask for public information services when calling in referrals.
- Business Hours
- A Caring Nurse on Call 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
- Central Standard Time (GMT -6.0)
- Additional Information
- Physician Offices and Hospital Personnel, please use the same number for patient inquiries. Please ask for public information services when calling in referrals.
The policy of Oklahoma Heritage for Home Care
is to provide care in accordance with State and Federal laws and regulations as well as Agency policies and procedures and to not discriminate on the basis of race, color national origin, age or disability, in admission or access to treatment or employment in its programs or activities.